Title: Social Media Marketing Intern
Job Type: Internship
AAI’s Mission Statement:
Through exhibition and scholarship, the Assyrian Arts Institute promotes Assyrian arts as a way to raise global awareness in order to avoid loss of the Assyrian cultural identity. By mainstreaming the living legacy of Assyrians through their arts, the organization seeks to preserve the Assyrian culture and traditions so that they may be celebrated by all.
Time requirement: Minimum of 5 hours a week.
Compensation: College credit will be given if requested
Reports to: Executive Director - Nora Betyousef Lacey
The internship program is meant to provide students with a deep understanding of how marketing contributes to the overall success of a brand. We are looking for highly motivated interns that have the drive to excel. This will be a hands-on learning experience working in a fast-paced company. This is an ideal opportunity for college students or recent college graduates looking for a position with growth potential.
- Assist the marketing team by maintaining social media presence through community engagement
- Locate user-generated content and format accordingly for social media purposes
- Respond to inquiries in a timely manner
- Perform regular market research to further develop brand identity
- Track analytics to monitor growth
- Pack promotional materials for influencers and business partners
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or trade school
- Must be able to come into the office 10 hours a week minimum with reliable transportation. This is not a remote position
- Past social media experience (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest) is preferred - 1 year in a professional environment
- Strong communication, attention to detail, and high-level organization skills
- Able to handle several projects at once both individually and with the marketing team
- Self-starter that follows through on projects and team members in a timely manner
If interested, please email us at AssyrianAdvisors@gmail.com.